Showing posts from April, 2012

Driving in France

Here is a list of what you need to take or do to your car before travelling on the continent....... 1. GB sticker or GB European number plate          2. Car Triangle 3. Flourescent Vest (1 per occupant) 4. Headlamp converters (only if you are travelling from the UK of course) 5. Spare bulb kit 6. Alcohol breath test kit (legal from July 2012)